- List view is now the default view when you open the app. Easier to digest more deals this way.
- We’ve got the emojis.
- Deals can now both be food and drinks.
- Example: Wings and Whiskey Wednesday can now be categorized as Food and Drink.
- The main channel is labeled ‘All’ instead of ‘Home’ now.
- When viewing a deal, the name of the deal will remain at the top.
- Website for venues is listed on their page and their deals.
- The pretty heart is now clickable for liking and unliking deals.
- Updated the names of the deals from things like ‘happy hour’ to something more useful.
- Other popular deals are listed at the bottom of each deal you are viewing.
- You can click the images to get to the deal page.
- If you find a deal that isn’t accurate, there is a button at the bottom of each deal page to give us a heads up.
- The white spin screen being stuck when you open the app shouldn’t happen anymore.
- The ‘Login with Google’ button should work consistently.
- The location should be showing properly when viewing ‘venues you follow’ section of the app.
- A lot of stuff that is on the back end that no one sees and I honestly have no idea how it works. The engineers get it, but I just think of it as magic.
- We should have an iOS version within a month.
- Sorting options in the main feed by distance, popularity, and time of day.
- Calendar view so you don’t have to scroll for hours to find out your weekend plans.
- Map view of all deals and venues around you.