*This review is solely on management* This was my first visit to this restaurant and have not sat at a table for food or service.I reserved two spots for a "Hallmark movie event" on 11/18/21by email as requested.We show up to the event 12/8/21 to find no reservations, the staff had no idea about reservations and there were no tables available within the event itself. I showed a staff member the email confirmation. We were offered a table in the regular dining area by the servers station which I declined as it was in a separate area for where the event was being held. As we were leaving, the staff member brings out Ariana Maloney, the woman that confirmed my reservations. She offered the same table, no other suggestions on how to correct the mishap and an insincere apology.I expressed my disappointment and I am new in town, that this was a first visit to this establishment and it was a half hour drive to attend. This fell on deaf ears. I will not be returning. If this is how management treats its patrons, its a clear indication they do not need my business and my money is better spent elsewhere.
10 out of 10. The cheeseburger, the fried snickers, monkeynaut. Amazing. Said we'd come back.... and did.
(Translated by Google) 'Twas the bus
(Translated by Google) Pretty good sandwiches
Pretty good sandwhiches
$18 for a sandwich and a side of mac & cheese! Sandwich was good, mac & cheese was poor, meal was overpriced.
1. Gotta love a place where employees are masked.
2. Grilled cheese was pretty basic. I ll try to add grilled onions next time. Bread wasn’t soggy, and sandwich not too greasy or dry.
3. Fans outside that actually worked!!
4. Fast service.
5. I like the variety in the menu. The fact u could find a good salad, just in case I’m dining with someone who wanted more than a sandwich was nice.
6. $8-10 appetizers seemed a bit out of place and overpriced for a sandwich shop.
7. I’m glad that this sandwich shop sells wine and alcohol though, so there’s that It’s just unclear what this restaurant is or wants to be- casual dining? Fancy? Although, I don’t know if that’s necessarily a bad thing.
8. I didn’t think the fries were as great as the reviews touted.
9. You gotta pay for lettuce and tomato??? Huh???
10: Consider half sizes for your salads please.
All in all, I would go back. Wanna try the Frose and the Mac and cheese, although id be VERY surprised if the Mac and cheese isn’t bland and soggy. (It’s ok, it’s a tough dish to get right). But I’m willing to try it and report back.
1 hr wait to be seated, 20 mins later before I had to flag down my own server. Food was good but appetizer didnt come until right before leaving. They. Compted the meal but wouldn't go Back
(Translated by Google) Very good good atmosphere
Muy bien buen ambiente
(Translated by Google) The chicken buffalo salad is delicious❤️, I enjoy eating here while playing chess with my husband. My favorite place since we moved to Albama
La ensalada de chicken buffalo es deliciosa❤️, disfruto comer aquí mientras juego ajedrez con mi esposo. Mi lugar favorito desde que nos mudamos a Albama